Downtown Tuesday Nights is 4 blocks long and includes a classic cars show, over 100 vendors selling goods and services, food trucks, street entertainment, a kids zone and much more. There are multiple stages with music. All concerts and stage entertainment are FREE.
These details apply only to the Vernon Street Square where the large concerts are held. FREE admission includes lawn seating and a limited amount of chairs. You may bring your own low backed chair that does not obstruct the view of others or a blanket to sit on. Upgraded seats with shade and other amenities are available for a fee. Please come early. All bags are subject to search.
Items that are prohibited in Vernon Street Square:
- Backpacks of Any Size
- Bags Larger Than 14″X14″X6″
- Food Coolers or Ice chests
- Hard-Sided Containers, Including Bottles, Cans, Flasks, Coolers and Thermoses
- High Back Chairs
- Illegal Drugs
- Inappropriate Attire or Signage
- Banners or Flags
- Laser Pointers
- Non-Service Animals
- Outside Food or Beverages (unless purchased at a DTN vendor)
- Weapons and Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- Any Other Item Deemed by Management to Be Dangerous, Inappropriate or Disruptive to Other Guests